You spend nearly 90% of your time indoors... more than half
of that time in your home. This easy quiz could uncover the existence of
potential health hazards you may not have realized!
Give yourself 1 point for each "yes" answer. More than 5 points tells you
it's time for Nature's Home®.
Sources of Indoor Contaminates
Strength of Indoor Contaminates
High Risk Household Members
- Do any household members smoke?
- Do any furry pets live indoors?
- Are insecticides or pesticides used indoors?
- How many cars are parked in an attached and enclosed
- Are any of the following hobbies conducted indoors:
woodworking, jewelry making, pottery, or metal building?
- Do you use pressurized aerosol canisters?
- Is part of your living area below ground?
- Is your home insulated with urea-formaldehyde or asbestos?
- Are heating vents corrodes or rusted?
- Do burner flames on gas-heating or cooking appliances appear
yellow instead of blue?
- Are there unusual and noticeable odors?
- Is the humidity level unusually high or is moisture noticeable
on windows or other surfaces?
- Does the air seem stale?
- Are there any of the following symptoms noticeable among
residents: headaches, itchy or watery eyes, nose or throat inflection or
dryness, dizziness, nausea, colds, or sinus problems?
- Have you noticed an increase in lack of energy?
- Do you still feel tired after a normal night's sleep?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Are you feeling mildly depressed for no apparent reason?
- Is there a noticeable lack of air movement?
- Have you insulated or weatherized your home?
- Is dust on furniture noticeable?
- Is dust or dirt staining walls, ceilings, furniture or
- Are any family members less than 4 or more than 60 years
- Is anyone normally confined to the house for more than 12
hours per day?
- Does anyone suffer from asthma or bronchitis, allergies, heart
problems or hypersensitivity pneumonitis?